วันอังคารที่ 3 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Do plants grow faster with WIFI?






 
 
Do plants grow faster with WIFI?
 Wi-Fi is the most famous technology used in wireless networking today. I used it everyday.Shortly when I’m playing Facebook I saw post about  a research of effect of WiFi to plants. And that research show that WiFi can destroy plant in the picture below which compares the plant between exposed to  WiFi and do not exposed to WiFi. I worry about this because if it is true I think I will get sick. So I decided to research about this.
               My own hypothesis of this research is the plant (bean sprouts)  will grow 
slower or die if I growth it beside WiFi router. I will use bean sprouts in this research because I have its seeds in my home.
               Before I start to grow the bean sprouts I had collect data from the internet about 
WiFi properties. What is WiFi ? and more information of the WiFi research. I founded the web master of one website. He grow bean sprouts beside WiFi router and recoded video of it but bean sprouts growth normally it isn’t withered . I’m very confused what is the truth about its.
Web master concluse that WiFi can not affect bean sprouts. Its is different from the research in Facebook. 

 
 
 
 The true information of the WiFi research in Facebook is the left picture is 
the plant which grows in non WiFi area in more than 10 days. But the right picture is the plant which growth in WiFi area in 1-3 days. So the picture of plant isn’t in the same day so this pic cant concluse.  The research show that at the end of research the non -WiFi plant is growth 70% ,and WiFi plant growth 60% .So at the end plant can growth, the picture and news in facebook are fake. This experiment was done by student and the professers who recommend the ideas about WiFi can harmful people.
               The plants I grow have 2 conditions. First it is placed beside a WiFi router and
another one is grow in less WiFi area because I can not find non WiFi area (checked by using WiFi discovery network in my notebook).  And I grow it for 1 week. The result is not different (tall of plants).
               

The conclusion of this myth from my research is that plant didn’t die from WiFi.
Because it power and intensity of WiFi are too weak too harmful people.
 
Suppakorn T. no.24
 

 
 
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น