วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Milk VS Water for decreasing spicy

Milk VS Water For Decreasing SPICY

Many people would like to eat spicy food, but they have to endure the irritation or spicy taste in the mount and don't eat it too much or they have to drink something to reduce the spicy taste. Many people think the water can reduce the spicy taste. Is it true or false?



I studies about chemical in chillies that make the spicy taste. It is capsaicin that have approximate 97% in the chillies. The capsaicin can dissolve very little in water or don't dissolve but it can dissolve in lipid same as vitamin a, d, e and k. So know now that the water may not reduce the spicy taste. I want to sure about this hypothesis so I did a small experiment about water or milk to reduce the spicy taste.
Chemical structure of capsaicin in chillies

The experiment was done in my daily life that has spicy food in each meal. I did each experiment 5 times (water and milk experiments). First, I drank the water after I had eaten the spicy taste, the result in this experiment is the water didn't reduce the spicy taste or reduce a little so you have to drink a lot of water for the reduction. Second, did the same taste in milk group 5 times. I think the milk group can ostensibly reduce the spicy taste from spicy food and you drink it very little when compare with the water group because In the milk have fat and sugar. Milk help?

I can conclude that the milk can reduce better than the water and I think you should choose drink milk more than water when you feel spicy!!

Refference
http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/cure-milk-hot-chilies


Thitipong Pathomkulnun M.5 56010010

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น