วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Squatting make good health defecate

Squatting make good health defecate
I have a stomachache and it hard to defecate. So I think it because of the food I ate. But you know it about my position when I’m defecating too. I have known this topic from my project teacher. He told me that if we squatting when we defecating we will easy to defecating.
So now my hypothesis is squatting can make defecating easier. Then I designed my experiment to prove my hypothesis by searching a data
So I have found the video clip deal with my hypothesis. They build up an toilet that can defecate with a squatting position
You can watch that on link below
in the video they said when you stand anus and rectum will be press so that feces cannot came out of your anus

And when you sitting in 90 degree position to defecate anus and rectum will have more space to get a feces out but this space are not enough for good defecating





















So if we change from 90 degree to 35 degree by squatting it will make a maximum space to anus and rectum. So you can have an easier defecating



Next step I will test it myself first. And I will tell my family to test it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น