วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Can you fall in love with someone in 4 minutes by eye contact??

     Have you ever hear “If you’ve an eye contact for 4 minutes with someone, you’ll fall in love that man”? Do you trust this belief? I don’t know who trust about this belief but I’m not the one who trust this so I want to prove it. Let’s start!!!
Method
1. Choose samples to test the belief by choosing only opposite sex or you can choose the same sex if you like.
2. Talk with a sample for 4 minutes but you have to have an eye contact only him and don’t talk about work.
3. Record the result.
4. Repeat the No.2 and 3 for 6 time because I choose 6 samples.
Results
Samples
Age (years)
Sex
Sentiment
A
16
Male
I was bored because I didn’t have something to talk with him.
B
16
Male
It’s ok but nothing special.
C
16
Male
I felt a little shy.
D
17
Male
It felt just friend and a little bit bored.
E
18
Male
It was fun to talk with him.
F
19
Male
I felt normal like every day that I met him.
Conclusion
          From the results it shows that the belief “If you’ve an eye contact for 4 minutes with someone, you’ll fall in love that man” isn’t true. It’s maybe true for some couple but not for me. I don’t think that we can fall in love with someone because you only have an eye contact for 4 minutes. Love could happen from other factors like talking for a long time etc. I think love that happen from an eye contact for 4 minutes is sloppily.  

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น