วันเสาร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Drinking milk in the morning makes us sleepy

       " Drinking milk in the morning makes us sleepy"

Milk is a one of healthy and inexpensive kind of beverage. Calcium and other vitamins and minerals in milk help to decrease the risk of osteoporosis, maintain heart system and strengthen immunity. But when is the best time to drink milk? Many people say it is not good to drink milk in the morning because it makes us sleepy. So I want to know what will happen when I imitate this mythbuster.

Experiment
Drinking a box of milk (250 ml.) at 7:30 am. for 1 week (16-22 February 2016) and observing myself in the classroom that sleep or not.


Conclusion
           From the experiment result, I don’t feel sleepy. Maybe because I drink milk in the morning since I was 7 years old so my body is accustomed to it. Many people say they feel sleepy. It has ‘Melatonin’ in milk that affects associated with sleep and contribute to sleep better.

Jintavee Angkanavisul  57010003  ESC'7

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น