วันจันทร์ที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Did anyone ever catch you looking at them?

Can people notice when someone is staring at them?



Have you ever stared at someone and he/she accidentally looks at you back with no reason? Some may say it is a coincidence, but some say people can feel when someone is staring at. It would be good if it turns out just to be only a coincident situation, so we can still secretly look at people as long as they don’t notice. However, if people can feel if we are staring at, it would be so weird to do such things. Thus, I am interested in doing an experiment to identify the causes of this by looking at people for 30 times and record the results.


Method:

  1. Stare at a person who is doing something alone in an area that he/she can see me.
  2. Record the result if he/she looks back within 1 minutes or not.

Result:

Half of the people look back with no reason, but the other half don’t.

Conclusion:

From my experiment, I can say that people cannot notice when someone is staring at. It is just a coincidence that they accidentally look back at us. However, the interesting thing is that when I looked at one of my precipitants, he looked back at me in every single time. Thus, this sense of knowing may specifically present in some individuals, not for everyone. Although my experiment tells that most people are not able to know when someone is looking at them, doing that thing is quite creepy. Besides, if you want to stare at someone, don’t let them catch you.


Woramet Somsri 57010017

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น