วันเสาร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Washing hair by coconut oil shampoo can make your hair healthy

Introduction
      Hair is on the scalp that keeps the body temperature on head and beauty on the face. It is very important. Nowadays, people usually beautify by hair colored, fluffy, afro and straighten so it is the biggest cause of degenerated hair. My myth buster interested in hair washing with coconut oil shampoo because now it is popular. Coconut oil shampoo has many benefits such as repairing your hair, making your hair looks naturally, improving hair fall. Coconut oil shampoo will keep your hair healthy.


Experimental equipment
  • Participant (me)
  • Coconut oil shampoo


Methods
  • Wash hair with coconut oil shampoo every night.
  •  Observing and recording the result. (For 7 days) 


   Results

Day
The condition of the hair
Day 1
Not change
Day 2
Hair have a little weight
Day 3
brushing easier
Day 4
   Hair have a little weight than day 2
Day 5
brushing easier than day 4
Day 6
Change to healthy hair
Day 7
Change to healthy hair



From this table can see my hair has changed a little bit, not fast. It can tell coconut oil shampoo can keep your hair healthy. However, the result relies on the hair health too. For example, I have much-damaged hair (all of my head) so the shampoo cannot make my hair quite healthy. It can heal my hair to be better than before.

The conclusion, coconut oil shampoo can keep my hair healthy, if use it every day and do not harm the hair by heat or color dying.




Chanagarn Laoiam 57010005 Gade


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น