วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Does chocolate make acne worse?
Acne is the popular problem in teenager. So it will be good if we can find the cause of acne. Someone says "eating chocolate or dessert can make us have acnes" but someone says “the cause of acnes is lack of cleanness”. However, this myth buster isn't proofed by scientist. So it is interesting to prove this myth buster.
Experiment
equipment: Kit-Kat , Camera
method: 1. I take a selfie before eat Kit Kat.
2.I eat 2 pieces of Kit Kat in daily for 7  days.
3.I count the number of acnes on my face and take a selfie
Result

pictures
A number of acnes
Before eat Kit Kat

0
7 days later

0



 













Conclusion  
From the result, I conclude that eating chocolate doesn’t cause of acnes because I don’t have acnes on my face. The main cause of acnes is hormone such as Testosterone. It can increase fat. Fat is a cause of acnes too. When my body having more fat than normal, I will have hair follicle occlusion and it become to acnes. 2 pieces of Kit Kat that I eat in everyday don’t have enough fat to affect hair follicle occlusion.


writer : Suttaphap Liamvittayanont 57010019


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น