วันเสาร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Coffee can make you awake or not.

Introduction

            In Darunsikhalai School, everybody in school can’t sleep enough in 8 hour per day. Because we have a lot of homework and project. When you always can’t adequately sleep. It can prevent many diseases such as obesity, Alzheimer's disease. It make you are sleepy when you study in classroom. Coffee has caffeine so coffee can make you awake when you sleepy. However some people say coffee can’t make they awake.  I want to know true or not.
http://www.lovequotesimg.com/quotes-images/no-amount-of-coffee-could-keep-me-awake-like-you-do-227866.jpg

Method

1.     I sleep less than 6 hour in night 3 day.
2.     When I’m sleepy in classroom, I drink a coffee 250 ml (1 can).
3.     Record, I’m sleeping or not.

Conclusion

            Coffee sometime can make you awake, If you sleepy. Coffee can’t help you when inadequate sleeping accumulate in a long time.
http://www.matichon.co.th/online/2014/03/13962578041396269548l.jpg
Pakkinai Watcharasuragul 57010013 No.11

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น