วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Exercise before sleep causes sleepless?


Introduction
        Exercise is an activity that can make your strong body and healthy. Moreover, exercise strengthens of muscle, circulatory system, immune system and metabolism. It can prevent many diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes and obesity. Nowadays, people want to exercise for their healthy but they don’t have time to do because they work all the time. Most people choose to exercise before they sleep and this activity causes them sleepless. Thus, I want to know if I exercise before sleep, I will sleepless or not.

Methods
1. Exercise by playing Hula Hoop for 20 minutes before sleep time.
2. Record the time that I sleep.
3. Do this experiment for 5 days.

The results

Time
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Start playing Hula Hoop
11.50 p.m. 
0.10 a.m.
11.50 p.m.
11.50 p.m.
0.10 a.m.
Stop playing Hula Hoop
0.10 a.m.
0.30 a.m.
0.10 a.m.
0.10 a.m.
0.30 a.m.
Go to sleep
0.20 a.m.
0.45 a.m.
0.30 a.m.
0.20 a.m.
0.40 a.m.

Conclusion
        From the results, it shows you that the belief “exercise before sleep causes you sleepless” isn’t true. After I stopped play Hula hoop, I will go to sleep after that approximately 10-20 minutes. It’s maybe true for some people but it’s not true for me. I think exercising before I sleep makes me tried and sleepy.


by : Natthacha Vaewburt     57010029

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น