วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Does sleeping late increase your acne?

Does sleeping late increase your acne?

Pathorn Chuenchujit 57010014

Introduction
                Nowadays teenagers may have an insufficient sleeping caused by surge of works, business or whatever. Some of them says they have an acne problem after they sleep late for a several days or weeks while some didn’t get any effect at all. So I decided to take the experiment myself to proof that sleeping late affect increasing of acne or not.
Method
1.       I’ll record amount of my acne before the experiment.
2.       Do a consecutive late sleeping for several month (3-4 AM)
3.       Record the amount of my acne every week
Result
               
Week (DSS time table)
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Acne
2
3
3
4
3
2
4
5

Conclusion
                From the result. Sleeping late does not has a significant effect on my acne at all, you will be fine of you keep your face clean even if you sleep at 5:00 AM. Your face is going to be fine but not your health.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น