วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Playing smart phone before bad make you can't sleep....!?









Playing smart phone before bed make you can’t sleep?





Today, it has many myth in my life. One of them that my aunt told me is about playing smart phone before get bed. She told that it is bad for your eyes and it will make you harder to sleep. I think it doesn’t effect because it will make my eyes feel dizzy that make me easier to sleep.
To prove my myth, I did an experiment by playing smart phone before bed thirty minutes to one hour for 7 days.  







After I do this experiment, the result show me that play smart phone before bed effects very much.
In day 2 and 4 I found that I was harder to sleep. First day, I chatting about homework with my friend and couldn’t sleep after I have finished it for 1 hour. Second day, I read some exciting fighting novel. It’s make me couldn’t sleep about 1 hour, too.
However, in the other days after I watched. I am very easier to sleep but the next morning make me very suffering. I woke up late and I am very hard to get out of the bed. I feel very lazier than the past before I do this experiment.




   


The scientist say that it because of the blue light that created by smart phone. It’s because the blue light is the brightest spectrum that our technology such as smart phone,      television and computer use it for creating bright white light easier. When we use it in the dark room, it will sent a stream of proton from the very bright blue light to your eyes. So, your circadian rhythm which determines when your body releases hormones, is controlled by light exposure take the proton from your eyes. Together with your stress, it will telling your brain don’t secrete melatonin, the hormone that makes you feel tired. So, it make your eyes and your brain very tired but you still awake. In conversely, some of people can sleep easier by the melatonin that from your eyes and brain tired more than the photon and you’re feeling encourage. You will be very hard to wake your guys up.






So, you shouldn’t play it before getting bed and make your guy relax for good sleeping.
Reference







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น