วันจันทร์ที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

If you eat banana when stomach is empty, you will vomit

There is believe that if you eat bananas when the stomach is empty, it will make you have the gastroesophageal reflex disease (GERD). Sometimes it makes you have a pregnant or vomit. But many people eat bananas when their stomach is empty or eat bananas instead of the meal. So I want to know that I should eat banana I'm hungry











The experiment

In this test, I need only bananas. I will eat bananas without eating breakfast in the morning at 8.00 because in the morning my stomach is empty. I do this for five days and I check by feeling before eating 4-6 hours. And here is the result.


Day
Feeling
1
Vomit
2
Vomit
3
Feel queasy
4
Feel queasy
5
Feel queasy


This experiment shows that eating bananas when the stomach is empty. We can feel queasy or vomit. Why banana make we vomit? Because banana has a lot of sugar and sugar will make stomach run the digesting juice so much. Sometime digesting juice is too much and we may be GERD. It makes us feel queasy or vomit. However,  it  happens in people who have symptom about stomach such as Gastrointestinal disease. So, if you don't have any symptom about stomach, you can eat bananas instead of the meal.



reference: http://health.kapook.com/view106733.html



Tosita Angkanavisal 57010032

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น