วันพุธที่ 4 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Does Ice-Cream can cure cold and cough?



Starring with Ice-cream
Ice cream is the one of the most well-known dessert in the world. It gives us an icy sweet taste that make our mind freeze. But when we were a child,we used to be told that eating ice-cream is the worst cure to a cough and cold.
What do we got with a cold and a cough?
Mostly we treat patient by giving them Paracetamol and warm clothes. Also if we got cough,we used to be able to drink honey-lemon juice or a jug of warm water to relieve the cough.This is the basic wat we cure those sympthoms.
 
But some of the children like  us don't like to take medicine or drink lots of water.It's tasteless and sometimes even bitter. Also we have to stay in our bed and waste time with sleeping instead of playing. 
Why don't our parents give ice-cream to thier children so they can enjoy staying in bed with a sweet taste of Ice-cream.It may be better that children whom being given with ice-cream will be cure faster because of natural sweetness and happiness of the child. 
This look tasty :3
I'm focusing on My Self Experiment and researching data on this topic.But I can get only cough experiment. I think that it's good when I got cough and eating ice-cream,it can cure me well.I don't know why it works but I'm felling soak with water inside my throat and tasty with ice-cream. My cough was relieved for a while.And that's making me searching for the reason why ice-cream can relieve a cough.

Researching found out that when you got a cough,your throat might seem to be dry because of infection,Bacteria and virus.They may infect your throat and larynx,this cause the mechanism that prevent our body works.The mechanism prevent these invader by coughing them away,also your throat will cough away your mucus that coat your throat and makes invader infected them easier. 

              Im' lovin' it

So Why Ice cream cure the cough?

Research have said that ice-cream be your mucus for a while and it can coat your throat as same as your mucus .
Ice-creaming believe! 
Finns people believe that eating ice-cream when you get cough or cold can cure the sympthom. But the searching has limited too.As it was the believe,some people who tried eating ice-cream when they got cough or cold,the result didn't works as they've expected.They've said that eating ice-cream isn't the best way to relieve the sympthom.It's just only the way you can felt better for a while when you get cough  or cold.The best way to relieve the sympthom is to keep your body healthy and eat nutritious food as your parent have said.
Herbal treatment from my grandma
Another way that i'll suggest comes from my grandma.She told me to eat aloe vera or drink some orange juice,that will make you better.When I was a  child and I got cold, my grandma usually take me to drink the juice from chinese pear peel.It's traditional way that my grandma treated me when I'm sick.And I can fell better even if I drink only a cup of chinese pear peel.



Reference

1. Julie Hampton :Can I Eat Ice Cream If I Have a Sore Throat?;Center of Competance for Endoscopic & Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery;Berlin,2015

2. A R ; Is Ice Cream Good for a Sore Throat and How Does It Work?;2011
By Sorakrit Eaupeerapattana 55010027 (Son)



3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. People would disagree that eating ice cream cures cough symptoms. I would suggest before reading this post that to stay away from chilled water, and ice cream, of course. My granny used to give my Noni fruit juice which cures my cough without 3 hours.

    Regards,
    Mantis Hugo
    My Blog: Healing Powers of Noni Juice

    ตอบลบ
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ22 กรกฎาคม 2562 เวลา 09:28

    Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine,I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituahebalcenter.com. Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ตอบลบ
  3. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and overall well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2010. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a cyclometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescriptions like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides,Thiazolidinediones but Could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain but bring back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, GOUT, PROGENITOR, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , TUMOR,  VIGOUR, HALITOSIS,  MENINGITIS, WAIST PAIN ,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING  LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal anybody that comes to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ตอบลบ